Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Not so Super Tuesday

Well the results are in and the winner is.........well, there is no winner. I can't honestly say that I'm too surprised by this. I was thinking/hoping that Obama would pull out an upset in Cali. No such luck. However, Obama did pick up wins in Missouri and Connecticutt that were considered upsets. I can't help but kinda feel sorry for the Mittster. I know he's a total douche but the guy spent over a million bucks per delegate and he still lost. Despite the new buzz, I don't think Huck is still in this. The GOP nomination is St. McCain's to lose. However, the possibility of Huck as St. McCain's running mate is utterly terrifying.

Needless to say, Super Humongous Totalitarian Tuesday ended up being pretty indecisive. This thing is gonna go on for at least another month. The most interesting things to watch will be:

  1. How the media proceeds to spin lasts nights results
  2. Is the Mittster really gonna stay in the race?
  3. Bill Clinton's behavior from this point on

That's all for now, more updates as the day rolls on!

No comments: