Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Aurora

Ok, so I'm gonna give the blogging thing a whirl again. My initial foray into the blogosphere, Scotty's Corner, was needless to say an unmitigated disaster. So here we are with Take Two: Scotty Doesn't Know. I chose this title because it's a very unfortunately named song (at least from my perspective) that people sing to me quite a bit. The title also fits, because, in essence, I really don't know. Most of the time I have no fucking clue what the hell is going on. I find this makes life a lot more interesting. Therefore, on at least two fronts, I found that "Scotty Doesn't Know" provides me with a particulary apt title.

Basically this blog will consist of my commentary on political and pop culture matters. I guess I don't really have a target audience for this blog, since the readership of my last blog was...well, let's just say, I didn't have one. So anyways, here goes.

P.S. BTW, I love feeback, so tell me what you think!

No comments: